It’s simple to share your resume from Google Docs. Follow the instructions below to get a link to your resume and use it in Recruit Ready.
- Go to Google Docs and bring up your resume. You’ll see a blue SHARE button in the upper right-hand corner of the screen.
- Click that SHARE link, and you’ll see a window that pops up to let you share your resume with others.
- If you don’t already have your resume shared, click the Get shareable link.
- A link to your resume will be copied to your clipboard. If you’ve already shared your resume, you can click Copy link, and a link will be copied to your clipboard.
- Now you can copy that link into Recruit Ready.